Even if you’re not on Facebook, chances are that your target market are. It can help you rach your business goal via targeting the right people.
Let us help you with your objectives
- Driving In store sales
- Increasing online sales
- Launching a new product
- Building awareness
- Promoting your mobile App
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED HERE
- How does Facebook Advertising work?
- Facebook advertising allows us to target users according to to many factors such as location, age, gender and interests. This is one of the most powerful forms of advertising. By following your activity on Facebook such as status updates, Page likes, or the games you play, to show more relevant ads to you. For example they allow a brand to send you an ad promoting a product when you have liked the products’s Facebook Page or have connected to it using Facebook. They use the information you provide at registration or that you add to your Timeline, such as your gender, relationship status or birthday, to pick the most relevant ads for you.
- What type of ad may Facebook show?
- Facebook allows for 2 types of ads.
Relevant Ads: We show it to the people who are most likely to find it relevant. For example, you might see an ad for a local gym if you live nearby, are a certain age, and like running. Ads may link to websites, Facebook Pages, apps or events. These ads may appear on the right column or in News Feed.
Sponsored Stories: Many of the things you do on Facebook (such as liking a Page) are posted to your Timeline and shared in News Feed. But there’s way too much activity for everything to show in News Feed. So we can sponsor activity that’s relevant to your businesses to make sure more of the people they’ve shared with see the activity. For example, if a person likes a Bank’s Facebook Page, that bank may pay to sponsor it so that it appears in more of their friends’ News Feeds.
- What information is shared?
- Facebook provides advertisers with information about the performance of our ads, such as how many people viewed or clicked on ads and demographic information about the types of people who viewed an ad. This helps us understand and measure the effectiveness of the ads, which helps us show better, more interesting ads to people. Facebook don’t share personally identifiable information about who specifically saw or clicked on ads with us without permission.
Facebook in Africa - by the numbers:
- South Africa 9.8M
- Nigeria 11.2M
- Kenya 3.6M
- Ghana 2.2M
- Tanzania 1.1M
- Zimbabwe 1.1M
- Uganda 1M
- Botswana 0.4M
- Namibia 0.3M
*Source Facebook, December 2013
Get a Free Quote
- Advertise your brand to Facebook users across all countries
- Strategy & planning
- Campaign setup
- Campaign management (Optimisation & Measurement)
- Ad serving through Facebook advertising platform
- Accurate reporting